EventsFor additional details and to register for upcoming events, please see Announcements or Events at our Google+ Community.
U-M Analytics and BI Meeting - 10/13/2015
Topic: Preview of BusinessObjects upgrade to BI4. 2-4 p.m., Arbor Lakes Dome.
U-M Analytics and BI Meeting - 07/14/2015
Topic: Unizin, Canvas and Learning Analytics at Michigan.
U-M Tableau Users Group - 06/18/2015
- Introductions and Announcements (4:03). Jonathan Greenberg
- Measuring IT Services and Metrics (12:13). Charles Sulikowski , ITS
- Planview Project Management and Resources dashboard (12:18). Leticia Valdez, ITS
- First Year applicants to the College of Engineering dashboard (16:55). .Adam J. Skoczylas and Jeanne Murabito - College of Engineering -
- EMBA admissions dashboard that compares day to year data using custom SQL (5:45) .Scott Berkley, Office of Admissions, Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Using custom SQL instead of Excel input data sources. Forecasting and iterations on dashboards, expanding the view (12:24). Heather Alemu and Marcella Brighton, Ford School of Public Policy
- Fast Analytics (10:00). Jonathan Greenberg, Fast Analytics Director - Revenue Cycle
- Map Tips (34:52). Tom Cook - Senior Tableau Developer
U-M Analytics and BI Meeting - 04/15/2015
- Presentation #1 (1:12). Enterprise Analytics Roadmap. Mary Hill, Senior Director of Medical School Information Services (MSIS), IT Academic/Admin. Division, and Kyle Kerbawy, Enterprise Data Architect, MSIS
Presentation #2 (8 minutes).
- Center for Statistical Consultation and Research (CSCAR) resources. Corey Powell, Statistician Consultant.
U-M Tableau Users Group Meeting - 01/21/2015
U-M Analytics and BI Meeting - 10/29/2014
- Basics in Big Data with Hadoop. Brock Palen, College of Engineering
- BusinessObjects conference summary (starts at 22:10 minutes). Laura Bollettino, ITS, and Deb Lennington, Ross School of Business
- Visual Analytics: Turning Data into Actionable Information (starts at 43:42 minutes). Patrick Franklin & Matthew Pickus, Office of University Development
Note: If the recording does not play correctly, you may need to download the latest version of Silverlight.