EventsFor additional details and to register for upcoming events, please see Announcements or Events at our Google+ Community.
U-M Analytics and BI Meeting - 04/15/2015
- Presentation #1 (1:12). Enterprise Analytics Roadmap. Mary Hill, Senior Director of Medical School Information Services (MSIS), IT Academic/Admin. Division, and Kyle Kerbawy, Enterprise Data Architect, MSIS
Presentation #2 (8 minutes).
- Center for Statistical Consultation and Research (CSCAR) resources. Corey Powell, Statistician Consultant.
U-M Tableau Users Group Meeting - 01/21/2015
U-M Analytics and BI Meeting - 10/29/2014
- Basics in Big Data with Hadoop. Brock Palen, College of Engineering
- BusinessObjects conference summary (starts at 22:10 minutes). Laura Bollettino, ITS, and Deb Lennington, Ross School of Business
- Visual Analytics: Turning Data into Actionable Information (starts at 43:42 minutes). Patrick Franklin & Matthew Pickus, Office of University Development
Note: If the recording does not play correctly, you may need to download the latest version of Silverlight.
U-M Tableau Users Group Meeting - 09/17/2014
Tableau in Action at U-M - 05/19/2014
Tableau at U-M - 03/17/2014
- Recording (1:13) includes:
- Analyzing Marketing Effort Results with Tableau. Kevin Riegle, Office of University Development
- Use of Tableau as an analysis tool in regards to Marketing Efforts and Annual Giving. Patrick Franklin, Office of University Development
- Tableau presentation by Rodger Devine, Ross School of Business