M-Reports Access Info
Content & Reports
To provide University management and research leaders with an accessible, easy to use, Web-based reporting method that facilitates efficient analysis of financial, student, human resources data and more to foster data-driven decisions.
M-Reports delivers the management reports you need in a customizable user interface. This system offers:
- Alerts, metrics, and personalized reports based on your user profile, user preferences, and role-based security.
- Guided analysis on specific content with links that drill-down to associated detail.
- Report data sourced from multiple databases (e.g., M-Pathways Production and ODS, U-M Data Warehouse, unit systems).
- Content developed and published by ITS and University units.
- An intuitive interface.
The U-M Business Intelligence team wants to work with your unit to enhance the M-Reports features and content.
Questions, feedback, and requests for enhancements can be submitted to the ITS Service Center:
- Phone: 734-764-HELP (4357)
- Email: email@example.com
- The "Contact Us" link at the top of the M-Reports page